Terms of Service
The Manuscript Academy exists to provide writers a creative place to grow together, get constructive feedback, build connections, find support, and learn the skills that can move their careers forward.
To that end, with the belief that the best creative work is done in a place where everyone feels safe, supported, and valued, we do have a code of conduct. Whether you are a full tuition student or scholarship student, the rules apply equally.
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
- Respectful communication: We expect that everyone behave in a respectful manner. We know it’s frustrating if a faculty member doesn’t immediately say yes, or the edits you receive are time-consuming, or you don’t immediately connect with the vision they propose. That said, it is counterproductive to take your anger out on them. We will not tolerate disrespectful behavior, including but not limited to name-calling, aggressive language, violating boundaries, unkind communication, or otherwise acting aggressively toward faculty, fellow attendees, or our founders. Such behavior can, at the sole discretion of the Academy, lead to a warning, or immediate dismissal without a refund.
- Membership: You can become a member, and then have access to the Member Booking System, early access to booking (before the non-member public—which increases your odds of, but does not guarantee, first-choice booking), Q&A’s, and monthly classes in one of three ways:
- Purchase a membership ($49/$69 and up a month): This allows you access to ALL of our classes for 30 days, as well as access to the member booking system (early booking for meetings and longer meetings, plus written critiques up to 100 pages) for 30 days. Early booking does not guarantee the person you wish to meet with will be available. Membership automatically renews every 30 days. It is your responsibility to cancel when you wish to do so. Gold members will receive a code good for one ten-minute meeting ($49 value) once per billing cycle. If you are a gold member and have any trouble accessing this code, please get in touch. Gold Membership codes can be turned into written critique credit of the same value upon request, but cannot be used with other types of coupons (for example, event goodie bag coupons).
- Purchase access to an A La Carte Class: This allows you 30 days of access to your class. This does not come with early booking, access to the Member Library, or the Member Lounge, but will come with all classes and activities associated with the class or workshop. A La Carte packages are 30 days and do not renew.
- We are a conference, NOT a paid entry into publishing. Scheduling a meeting or critique with a faculty member is for strictly educational purposes. We strongly suggest you use your time to listen to suggestions, versus pitch. Like meetings at any conference, we do not guarantee that our faculty have the magic solution to your work, and do not guarantee results. Once your session is complete, we are not responsible for what happens should a faculty member or other publishing professional request your work.
- Faculty availability: We can in no way guarantee the availability of each faculty member. As these are very busy individuals, it’s common for faculty members to take months off, or for their meetings to sell out. If you have your heart set on a specific faculty member, we recommend that you confirm their availability before purchasing your membership. You can always use our contact form to ask.
- Rescheduling by faculty member: Our faculty members are people—people who sometimes get sick, have off days, or can’t immediately come up with exactly the right fix. This is also the good part—they’re usually inspired, resilient, and able to give you solutions no robot ever could. To that end, we ask that, if your faculty member needs to reschedule your meeting, you cooperate in finding a time that’s agreeable to both of you.
- Cancellation by faculty member: Our faculty members reserve the right to decline to take a meeting or complete a critique. In this case, they will let us know, and we will issue a full refund.
- Technical difficulties: As with all technology, glitches do sometimes happen. If you experience any trouble, please get in touch with us right away. If technical difficulties are preventing you from attending your meeting, please do not panic. Faculty members know this will sometimes happen, and will reach out to reschedule. It will not make them think less of you.
- Cancellations/rescheduling: Most of our appointments do not allow cancellations, as the faculty member may have already begun work editing your pages. That said, you are allowed to cancel the ten-minute meetings as long as you do so more than 72 hours ahead. If you must cancel within 72 hours, write to us and explain the situation.
- Revisions: Most of our appointments do not allow revisions, as many faculty members begin work editing the pages you’ve sent right away. That said, you may send a revision for your ten-minute meeting, as long as you do so a MINIMUM of four hours ahead, you may. The revision system can be found here, and each revision is $10.
- If, for some reason, the revision system isn’t working, please send to us with “Revision for [Faculty member],” and we will, if we see it in time, forward it on and ask you to send us the $10 via Paypal.me/ManuscriptAcademy
- You may not send a revision after your meeting. If you would like more advice, however, you are welcome to book another meeting with that faculty member, especially after you implement their edits.
- Copyright: We expect that you will behave honorably in the use of your login information and respect the copyright of our work. If we see that your username and password have been used to login in impossible ways (for example, in use in Colorado and Maine within an hour), of if it appears you are sharing a membership, illegally sharing our materials, or otherwise violating our terms of service, we reserve the right to suspend your account without a refund. The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by The Manuscript Academy, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Contact/help: We are available by email at Academy@ManuscriptWishList.com and on our Contact page as often as we can be; however, after business hours Monday to Friday, New York time, there may be longer delays. If you are waiting for an answer from us and don’t hear back within three days, please check in. Most responses will be much faster. Whatever the issue, we can often fix it retroactively.
- Purpose: We are in no way promising that The Academy is a guarantee in terms of finding an agent or getting published. While you may use your time to pitch your work, we are set up to be a learning experience, NOT a way to “pay your way in.” We are an educational program, not an agency for agents. That said, we strongly believe that what we offer will help you learn to best present your work.
- Consider your notes: We expect you to think of this as a learning experience. When you receive notes, please try to consider them. While of course we can’t force you to “do your homework,” as it were, we do hope that you will be open to what you learn here.
- Scholarships: are available at the beginning of each semester, and are awarded in September, January, and June. You are welcome to apply here: https://manuscriptacademy.com/scholarships. Unless you otherwise specify, we will keep your information on file for consideration for future semesters. All scholarship applications are kept strictly confidential, and will never best shared with anyone except those strictly in charge of choosing recipients. If you are awarded a scholarship, no one will know that you are not a full-tuition student unless you tell them.
- Privacy: We will not share your information with anyone, except as provided to us when you sign up. Please note that your name, query or first page, writing sample, and phone number are automatically shared with the faculty member you specified when you sign up for meetings or critiques—but they will never see your credit card information. If you would like to be anonymous on our site, you are welcome to give yourself a pseudonym when you sign up, but your real name will show up with your payment (and we will see the last four digits of your credit card number if you use Stripe). We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our websites and payment processing software. Please do not ever email us your credit card, payment, or other sensitive information.
- Payment: You are welcome to pay by either Stripe or Paypal, both of which have industry-standard security. We expect payment at time of booking, or at the time of purchasing your membership. Monthly memberships are automatically billed once every 30 days, and you can cancel at any time. However, we are trusting you to cancel when you mean to cancel—we can’t retroactively refund you for six months of access, for example. Please be mindful, go over your statement each month, and make sure everything is correct. Short of errors on our part, we will not refund more than 10 days in the past, prorated.
- Refunds for memberships: You will receive a refund if you cancel your ten-minute meeting more than 72 hours ahead, as per our cancellation policy, or if a faculty member or founder initiates the cancellation. Refunds take 5-7 business days to reach your statement. We do not issue refunds for class (Full Library or A La Carte) memberships except in the following cases:
- Accidental overpurchase: If you misunderstand the rules of membership (for example, if you purchase a Full Library Membership and then purchase an a la carte class on top of it—which was included with your Full Library), please write to us and we will correct the error.
- Cancellation within 30 minutes of purchase: If you accidentally purchased a Full Library Membership, please write to us immediately and we will correct the error. However, because the A La Carte classes can be watched within that time, this policy applies only to Full Library Memberships.
- Cancellation at faculty member’s request–if a faculty member opts not to take a meeting, or declines a critique, you will be refunded.
- Refunds for meetings and critiques:
- Written critiques: While we make every effort to have your work arrive on time (within 24 hours of the due date listed in your confirmation for written critiques, and at the time listed on your confirmation for live meetings), we go in with the understanding that our faculty members are people, and we want them to do their best work for you. For written critiques, and in the cases of illness or another, similarly urgent matter, we assume a grace period of up to ten days from the due date on your confirmation. If it’s more than six days, you’ll get a complimentary ten-minute meeting; more than seven, a complimentary fifteen-minute meeting. If it goes longer than that, and you still receive no work, we will issue a full, prompt refund, upon request. If the work is partially completed, we will pro-rate the refund based on the amount of work finished.
- Live meetings: While we ask our faculty members to avoid rescheduling unless they absolutely have to, sometimes they will need to do so. We allow you one reschedule, if needed, and ask you to provide them the same understanding. If your faculty member reschedules more than once, and you aren’t able to meet wtihin a reasonable amount of time (and soon after you original date), we will send you a refund upon request.
- While we will do our best to avoid these situations, we do not grant refunds in the following cases:
- You disagree with or do not like your notes. This is a subjective industry, and as long as your faculty member put in the time, delivered work on time, and gave a good faith effort to do a good job (to be determined by the good faith judgement of The Manuscript Academy, LLC), we will consider the work completed.
- Your faculty member’s Zoom/Google Meet wasn’t working, so they used the phone, instead.
- Your faculty member’s webcam wasn’t working, so the call was audio only.
- Termination of membership: Pertaining to the above, we may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to academy at manuscriptwishlist dot com.
The Company name, the terms The Manuscript Academy®, Manuscript Academy®, Manuscript Wish List®, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, live events and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including, but not limited to, materials provided by other users, contributors, and/or business partners. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by The Manuscript Academy, LLC, 68 Jay Street, Suite 201, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: academy at manuscriptwishlist dot com.